Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pinterest Exchange Club...

Macy had this great idea to start a "Pinterest Exchange Club".  My sisters and I pin a million things, but hardly have the time to make anything.  So we each took one week out of the month, and we are supposed to make something off a pinboard, then you share your creation with a special delivery to each sister.  Easy enough... I'm in!  Which leads me to this week's creation.


Cake pops.  So cute, so delicious, and so easy, right?!  WRONG!!!  I wanted to make these...


But with a realistic thought, I knew I needed to start with something more simple.  So I lowered my expectations to these...


I stumbled upon a humbling experience in the kitchen (which happens all too often) when this was the best I could do...

Nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment