Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hiking with special shoes...

I guess if you live in Colorado, there is a certain list of activities you must participate in.  Snowshoeing is one of those activities.  Nate and I ventured out of our warm apartment for a snowshoeing adventure with my sister Brook and her friend, David.




Snowshoeing was like hiking with special shoes.  We lucked out with the weather, although it was really windy and cold at the top!  



On our way down, we ventured off the trail... which made me plenty nervous!  I don't stray from a recipe and I don't venture off a trail.  What's the phrase?  Hold to the rod?!  Yea, that's me.  We finally found the trail again, and the rest was easy sailing!  Nate and I had a blast, and enjoyed the adventure.



We ended the day with Beau Jo's pizza, hot tubbing, and cuddling in a million blankets with our space heater.  Home sweet home :).




1 comment: